Tuesday 6 October 2009

EAR INFECTION VOLUME 8

There is just so many good tunes out now, I have to keep knocking these bad boys out to broadcast what I'm absolutely loving at the minute. As usual it's absolutely face melting and I had a really good time putting this one together, so I hope you enjoy it.

Some of the artists that are featured in this mix are: Will Bailey, WoNK, Jack Beats, Herve, Miles Dyson and loads more!

Prepare your ears and check this mother fucker for yourself:

http://www.4shared.com/file/132565191/95dad750/Richie_Gregson_-_Ear_Infection_Volume_8.html

And while that is download, would you mind going and having a look at my DJ profile for more information and mixes from me! Go here: http://www.esstige.co.uk/richieg.html

You can book me for your night as well, if you want to melt your guests faces off.. just drop me a line if ya dig.

And with that, I hope you enjoy Ear Infection Volume 8 and leave your feedback if you can be bothered!

No comments:

Post a Comment