Thursday 8 October 2009

EAR INFECTION VOLUME 11

As you can see, I've set up this blog to keep it easy to be up to date with the Ear Infection Mixes! So, make sure your friends know about this blog and post it on your facebooks, twitters and what ever social networking sites you happen to be a member of.

This volume isn't my usual flavour but has some sweet techy, driving, fidgety sounds and of course ends up with some face melting dubstep for good measure! It's a big one!

Big tunes from: Crookers, Tommie Sunshine, Micky Slim, Doc Phatt and Lee Mortimer!

Download the mix here:

I'm taking bookings now also! If you want me playing at your club night, drop me an email and I'll get back to you as soon as I possibly can..

And with that, I hope you enjoy Ear Infection Volume 11 and leave your feedback if you can be bothered!

2 comments: