Tuesday 6 October 2009

EAR INFECTION VOLUME 2

This is the second instalment of a series of mixes I'm going to be uploading and letting you Electro fans download.

This volume is some what more dirty than the last one with some absolutely ruthless tracks from artists such as: HiJack, Foamo, Laidback Luke, Jack Beats & Lee Mortimer to name a few..

This time the mix was done with out having an ear infection ... however, I accidentally exported the mix at 112kbps rather than 128 and then forgot to save it, so the quality is slightly lower but still unnoticeable to the untrained ear. Yes, I nearly flew off the handle when I forgot to save it. I started biting my table and have teeth marks in it. Temper Temper.


Now enough of this chit chat.. here is the mix:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/hnhnk9
And with that, I hope you enjoy Ear Infection Volume 2 and leave your feedback if you can be bothered!

No comments:

Post a Comment