Friday 18 June 2010

EAR INFECTION VOL. 33 (SPECIAL EDITION)



This edition of Ear Infection show cases my favourite house, tech-house and "progressive" house. I felt like doing something a little different than my usual hard and wobbly fidget beats so here it is.. enjoy! Leave a comment or two if you'd like me to keep up this genre and perhaps do more like them. After all, you're the listeners.

DOWNLOAD:
Zippyshare

TRACKLIST:
1. Crazibiza - Spinning Around (Tommy Boy Remix)
2. Butch - No Worries
3. Mikael Weermets ft. Christian Skaar - I'll House U
4. James Jackson - What's That!! (David Jones & Neuroxyde Remix)
5. Disfunktion & Mell Tierra - Bourgeiosie
6. David Vendetta & Luciana - Make Boys Cry (Muzzaik Remix)
7. Nick Galea ft. Amba Shepard - I Believe (Avicii Remix)
8. Muzzaik - Won't Let You Go
9. Nathan Fehn - The Love Theme
10. Kasper Njorke - Alacatraz (Kenton Slash Demon Remix)
11. Spencer & Hill - Who Knows
12. Christina Aguilera - Not Myself Tonight (Laidback Luke Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment